General Liability Insurance
Sapelo Insurance has helped owners protect their entities against the financial damage caused by unforeseen events or accidents. With relationships with multiple carriers and extensive knowledge of the industry, we work to help you purchase general liability insurance for Georgia, South Carolina and Florida with confidence.
Sapelo will help you create a general commercial liability protection package involving a wide range of coverage options:
- Premises liability: Purchasing a premises liability policy is a viable strategy for limiting your financial responsibility if a visitor to your business property should suffer an injury or loss.
- Business umbrella: Adding a business umbrella policy to your protection plan may further decrease your liability in many situations, including covered losses on your property, accidents involving company cars and other situations.
- Commercial vehicle: To limit expenses relating to accidents or theft, it is necessary to purchase a policy to cover any cars, trucks or vans used to conduct business.
- Cyber liability: Purchasing a cyber liability policy is an effective strategy for reducing your financial liability in the event of losses stemming from identity theft and other information transmission situations.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI): Allegations of wrongful employment practices, including wrongful termination, harassment or discrimination, can lead to serious legal expenses. EPLI policies offer protection against these expenses and offer legal support during the battle against such claims.
- Errors and omissions (E&O): In the course of any transaction or service, mistakes may be made by employees. When these mistakes lead to losses on behalf of customers, errors and omissions policies offer protection against liability.
Professional Liability Insurance
Our knowledge of professional liability insurance policies allows us to assist owners of a wide range of business types:
- Doctors and medical providers
- Retail stores
- Service providers
- IT specialists
- Dry cleaners
- Automotive repair
To begin reviewing general liability insurance for Georgia and South Carolina, request a quote or call 912-352-3800. To have a member of our staff call you, contact our agency online.